I got all the Valentines stuff! Like Christmas cards, ties, socks, a lot of candy, cheehtos!, fortune cookies, brownies, and it all rocked my socks! Seriously it was the best package ever!
Gonna write here in a sec!
Much love,
Elder Wheeler
Hey family!
I´m glad to hear that things are awesome at home! Sounds like Easter ruled. For Easter I did...well the usual! Literally not anything different than other Sundays, so you know! Things here with me are going awesome! Really they`re great. This will be my last day here in my area and tomorrow I`ll be moving on! I`ll let you know what happens. It`s cause we don`t find out until Monday night and then we leave Tuesday in the morning, which, well, that`s the system. But I`m almost 100% sure I`ll be leaving because now I`ve got almost six months here in the area! And my companion will die here next change (finish his mission here) so I don`t see me staying.
Everyone was bummed at church to hear that I was leaving! They told me that I couldn`t and that I was a part of the ward and that it`d be better for me to just find a house to rent here and live here. That made me laugh. It`s an awesome ward and it`s really been a trip here. The people are awesome and I`ll miss them, but I`m all for experiencing new things so, I`m alright with going. Plus I`m pretty sure they`ve all added me on Facebook by now and I have their address so I`ll keep in touch with them. Especially Carolina. She`s so stoked to leave on the mission. It`s awesome!
Anyway, this week we had the confirmations of Abraham and Alma, which went well! They were super happy and excited, so that was good.
That`s pretty much been it for now! Oh, I got sick and was throwing up a bunch this week and I`m pretty sure all in my time here, I`m getting skinnier. Don`t ask me how.
I`m glad Jake and Maddy got their letters and that they came over! That is good news! Also good news on the new Pres and his wife! I think it`ll all turn out good! I`m excited.
On the 24th I`ll have been out 8 months! Pretty crazy, right? It`s been awesome, though! I`ve learned a bunch, my Spanish is progressing well, and everything is great.
I miss you all a ton! In all honesty. You are so awesome and I`m so grateful for all that you do! I pray for you all all the time.
Totally out of things to tell you!
Love you tons!
Elder Wheeler
My area on a rainy day!
My friends! Haha and Arleth is the one in the glasses (My first baptism!)
Me and Carolina!
Kevin (Who got re-baptized), his brother Carlos (who got re-activated in the church), and me!





No comments:
Post a Comment