Heya!
You are totally awesome, family! I´m glad my letter finally got there and that everything is good with all of you! Fourth of July looks awesome! Definitely miss those! You guys rock! Thanks for sending all the pictures and everything! Thank you for updating me on life and on what´s going on with all of you all the time.
This week hasn´t been too eventful! Just a few experiences. First, a couple nights ago I was hanging up my laundry at night and my companion was already asleep and then all of a sudden three huge bugs flew in on me and I yelled, obviously (because you know me and big bugs). When they landed, found out they were cockroaches! HUGE ONES! And they fly. Totally not right. So I was yelling ´´DUDE!!!!! DUDE!´´ and my companion woke up and killed one and the others left. So gross. Mexico is a dirty place.
As for another experience, that isn´t too rare, but the way it was dilivered makes it noteworthy. People always talk to us in the streets, especially really poor people and drunk people. So we´re walking and this guy says ´´Brothers! In the name of Christ...Do you have three pesos you can lend me for a coke?´´ I was like oooooookayyyy. First of all, why was that in the name of Christ? I didn´t have three pesos, and it did not make it any more likely that I would have three pesos if you asked me in the name of Christ. Totally over the line, but you know. Just a little bit of my everyday life that I don´t share often!
Finally, we have an investigator names Omar who is 16 and he looks like he´s going to progress really well. I sure hope so. He wants to be baptized on the 21st of July because he wants to be a better person and a better son. He´s a good kid and I´ll keep you posted on him.
I don´t have a lot of time because we went on an activity that took like all day, but I´ve got lots of pictures to send! I´ll be sure to send them all next week.
ALSO, ELIZABETH MCKINNEY! You totally have to send me a wedding invitation! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so awesome you´re getting married! I was talking with Elder Rogers about it. He´s says you´ve gotta send him an invitation, too. We have the same address, so you know. I´m totally happy for you!
I think that´s all I have for this week. You´re the bomb, family and I love you tons! Sorry this week isn´t too detailed and without photos, but you know. Next week I´ll do better!
Still in Colinas.
Life is awesome.
No complaints!
I´m totally glad you got to see Car, too! And that place sounds awesome. Is that where she´s living? I´ll talk to some people about moving there. Sounds nice!
Thanks for all that you do!
Much Love,
Elder Wheeler
No comments:
Post a Comment