MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

Heyo!

You know, for all the times UD has gone to Canada, I've never been. I guess he's not like going up there on vacation or something like that. One day I will visit Canada just because.
Sounds like things are going well at home, then. You'll have to tell me about how Austen's camp out goes, too. Taylor was telling me a little about what they were going to do. 

Everything with me is cool. This is probably my last here in Monterrey and then I'll head up to Saltillo. My replacement for the Monterrey Mission is totally hilarious and already knows how to do just about everything so he'll be a good help for the Swapp's. The spiders...well, yeah. They're totally disgusting and gross and not things that I every want to find again. As for investigators, well, right now with all the work we have here, I haven't left to go to an area. Like at all. I actually don't have one assigned to me with so many people here in the offices. We're 11 because of everyone's replacements for the two missions and all that. So, no news there. Just that  it's been super busy and there's a lot to do. 

I've been working on some books that Sister Swapp wants for all the missionaries so I designed the cover and the back cover and, well ,the whole thing, actually. Elder Avery helped me with the layout. I'll send you some pictures in another email. Basically my life this last week has been dedicated to this and updating house information for every area in the mission. SUPER FUN.


Front Cover

Inside

Back Cover


I think I'll miss being here a little. The Swapp's are great and it's been a good experience being able to work with them so closely and do good things for the mission. It'll be a big change in Saltillo because it's so much smaller of a city, we'll be 4 in the office, and the President and his wife will be new and they're Hispanic, and other things. But I think it'll be an experience as well. 


I couldn't ever have hoped to have a cooler or a better family than the one I have. For reals.
I'm pretty sure things may have turned out totally jacked up with our family and everything, but it definitely ended up in the best way. I'm totally grateful to have you as my mother pretty much. Tell UD Happy Father's day! 

MY FAMILY IS THE BEST.
Thanks for everything.
Live up the Summer vacations.
<3


Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment