How´s it going?! Sounds like everything is totally sweet at home! That´s good news! Things here are going well. Sometimes it´s still challenging, but everything is good! Tonight are changes so who knows what´ll happen but last Monday after I sent you an email, I got one back from UD. He told me I should talk to president. So I did and it was really good! He told me about what I should do, that I´m not crazy, and that for that reason we were companions, Elder Nelson and I, Not Elder Hemsley! Elder Hemsley is awesome. He´s my district leader, just so you know. I that got a little confused last time, but everything is going good. We are just progressing and every experience is to learn and become better! But, yeah, I would not have any doubts that one of us will be changed tonight. I´ll let you know next week!
As for other things, it´s going well! Yesterday was Carolina´s baptism!!! It was the best thing. Her family even came to support her (they just really showed up and stuff but it´s something!) and her friends in the ward all got together and sang a musical number and it was all just really awesome. I included a picture in here. It´s us and her friend, Noreli who brought her to us and everything. Totally, totally awesome. She has the strongest testimony and I know she´ll be a member of the church forever!
Daniel didn´t come to church to get confirmed, but we got another family whose husband just left her to come! Antonia and her two daughters Joana and Dulce who are 10 and 8. They are so awesome, too. I have no doubts about them progressing to baptism and gaining a testimony of all of this.
I´m trying to think what else! I mean, I´m just learning so much from all my experiences and everything that happens! I´d be totally okay with leaving this area to go and experience more stuff and learn more, but staying I´d be fine with, too because I´m friends with all the members and everything but obviously what is going to happen is what the Lord wants. It should be good.
Also, thank you all so much for all your support and everything! You are all totally awesome! I still don´t have any packages, but that´s okay! Thank you for working hard to get them to me! My best advice is seriously to slap virgin mary stickers all over them because odds are less people are going to cut a virgin mary sticker in half here.
But other than that things are going good! Just doing my best! I seriously love it out here! Miss you all a ton, that´s for sure.
Also, Happy Birthday Aunt Deana! You are totally awesome! I miss you a bunch and I actually just got a letter from you today! I´m about to go read it. And Happy Birthday Maddy Cypert! You´re also the bomb, but I don´t have an address for you...so yeah...that´s a problem! Also, Aunt Steph, I don´t know if you could get an address for Kyle Kahl for me! I haven´t talked to him in forever, but I feel like I should!
Other than all of that, everything is totally going great. I know this is the Lord´s work. I know that I am learning so much out here and being able to help people just like Carolina who are totally prepared by the Lord. I´m so grateful for you and all that you do for me!
Much love,
Elder Wheeler
P.S. If you could send me some stamps, beef jerky, and two pairs of Dr. Scholles gellin things, that would change my life!
Pictures: Daniel and his baptism!!, Our district, me and Estafanie and her glasses, which are like crazy perscription, us at Carolina´s baptism!!!!, me and a tortilla I made, and me with a toothpick and a hangloose sign (totally a Nyal or Tyler Farr picture so I had to do it).





No comments:
Post a Comment