Hey! So I feel like it`s been forever since I`ve written, but I am glad to hear things are going well! Obviously it was temple day again so here I am on Wednesday.
Things this week have been really awesome! We had changes and my old comp, Elder Nelson, got moved. I can honestly say that has been the most difficult time in my mission thus far but I`m thinking I learned from it and stuff. But anyway, moving on from all of that, I got my new companion, Elder Cisneros! He is totally awesome. He`s 27 and he`s got about three months left in the mission. He is totally laid back and cool and he`s such a good missionary so I`m learning a ton from him about how to be a good missionary, too! But the best part is that he`s just him. Like he`s not trying to baptize as many people as he can or try to be leader in the mission, but just is trying to do his best and be happy with that! Just like me! So I`m totally happy to have a normal companion and learn and wok and have fun at the same time! It`s totally awesome.
Some things that happened...Well, we`ve just been working hard. Didn`t have any baptisms this last week, but we have found a lot of people who are ready and willing! We got about three or four less actives to come to church last Sunday, but zero investigators, but I`m okay with that. They all seemed really sure and everything, but everyone has their own agancy. But as for Noreli, Carolina`s friend, she is so cool. She has learned so much from this experience of helping her friend and sharing the gospel with people important to her. It`s been totally awesome to see her grow and be so happy from this experience.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVY!!! You are totally the flippin` bomb and I hope it was the best day ever!!! I miss you tons and love you so much!
As for packages, I haven`t been to the offices this past week but I`ll go on the 19th and let you know!
I love you so much and thank you for everything you do for me! I`ve got to take off, but I`m so grateful to have such a flippin` awesome family! I pray for you all the time! And this computer sucks so pictures will have to come next Monday!
Love you so much!
Elder Wheeler
No comments:
Post a Comment