MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 12, 2012

December 12, 2012


Hey fam!

How`s it going? That`s awesome that Nick is back. Glad you guys have been able to hang out with him! You know I`d be right there with you all if I could! Soon enough :D 

Everything with me is going really well! It was a pretty good week. I`m definitely learning a ton here, especially about how to react when you do not see the results you are hoping for! But it is great here. Church attendence is going down (there was about 40 people there this week), unity within the branch is kind of low as well, we had zero people for English class on Friday, and we found no new investigators this week since we depend 100% on the branch for investigators.

But that`s not important! I think it`s important to focus on the good things, especially in a case like this. Good things: we have a lot more people who said they`d go to English class this week (Less actives, non members, etc.), we have a movie night this week on Thursday and we`re going to see ¨17 Miracles¨ and we are going to have popcorn and everything (obviously the best part) and we made invitations and have been giving those out. Hopefully we`ll have good success and that there will be lots of non members there as well as members. Also, my comp and I get along well so it`s gravy. We made a big list of things that we need to help the branch do becasue we`ll never have investigators unless the people change their attitudes and from of thinking. And we`ll most likely have another whole change here together to have lots of success.

El Banquetazo! A huge market in the street they put once a year.


 Me and an asian boy named Danni


As well, it is getting cold, so that`s good news, too. And the Nuñez Family is getting sealed this weekend! So I`m super excited for that. I`ll let you know how it goes! 


Oh, I almost forgot. This week we also went to a Middle School for a service project and they were learning about diversity, so we went and shared about our contries and states (seeing that none of us are from here) and they just asked us questions and we talked about how it`s different and stuff. It was actually really fun and a good change from what we do every single day. 

Us and all the middle schoolers!

Our zone and all of our homes.


Thanks for everything.
Excited to talk on Christmas.
That`s me.
Much love,
Elder Wheeler


No comments:

Post a Comment