MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012


December 3, 2012

Hey oh!

Nick!!!!! I love that kid. How cool that he´s back! Miss him like crazy. Definitely say hi to him for me. The picture of all you guys totally rocks!

Glad everything went well at Tyson´s. Dylan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN! YOU ARE THE BOMBBBBBBBBBB. I hope your birthday totally rocks. Cannot believe you´re turning ten. What the heck, man?

This week was a little rough in the terms of work, but it was a good week. We found ZERO new investigators! Woooo!!!!!!!! But we´re seeing lots of progress in the branch. They are really coming together and I think that all we need is a family to baptize so that they can all come together to work and help them. It´s a good branch.

We had a family night planned on Friday and the Martinez family, who are members, had about two or three families invited that said they´d come. We get there on Friday and only the Martinez family is there! I´m like Oh geeze. The other families couldn´t come because they were sick or other stuff, but we decided to have the Family night anyway. 



I shared a message about being grateful to our Heavenly Father from the Ensign December 2011 and it talks about all our blessings and showing God we´re grateful. We talked about the message and then the mom shared that she thinks that the Family night we had planned wasn´t for the people they had invited, but for them. They all started to cry and talked about how they needed to be better as a family and it was a really good lesson. My comp cried too. Then we had sandwiches.

Gift bags I made for a family home evening we had on Saturday! Thank you so much for the stuff! We put a bunch up and the others we gave away in these gift bags and the people loved them!


And then, we went to our Ward mission leader´s house because he and a member named Sergio who is blind had grilled chicken for us. So we go and his wife goes to her mom´s house to bring her chicken, and the truck breaks down. So we had to go there and push the truck all the way back to his house which was like 8 blocks! It was totally hilarious and Sergio said he wanted to throw up after. Those two guys are totally funny when they´re together. So I attatched pictures. And a dog tried to bite me while I was pushing.

 Me, Sergio, and E. Ballesteros pushing the truuuuucccccccckkkkkkk
 Sergio saying he wants to throw up hahaha
The four of us after pushing the truck


Other than that, it´s basically all that´s new with me. Life is totally good and we´re hoping to have some good new investigators this week.
We helped a Sister who is sick put up her Christmas tree.
I got the packages! One from Haloween and one for Christmas! Thank you so much! The bag is under the tree and everything. You are totally awesome, thank you!
I ripped a shirt while playing Volleyball in a branch activity we put together, so that was awesome. I still have plenty, so no worries. Basically I am trying to make all my stuff last the last sixish transfers I have left.
I think I will be sending letters today.
UD, let me know what´s up with the dough and when I should go by to pick it up. Thank you for helping me with that, too.
You´re the best family ever!

Much love,
Elder Wheeler

Me and my comp going to church on Sunday. We upgraded from sitting on buckets to lawn chairs


No comments:

Post a Comment