MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, March 18, 2013

March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013


Heyyyyyyy,

Disneyland! Flippin sweet! Thanks for sending those pics. Reese is hilarious. Miss you all tons! 

This week has been really good. I feel like it went by really fast. We have a lot of stuff to do here because we have changes next week and there shold be 21 missionaries getting here on Tuesday and on Wednesday there should be like 8 going home. So it's been busy, but really good. I like it a lot. Our ward is also awesome. They were so happy to see us and to have missionaries again in their ward. It's the ward of the mission president, too and there are also like 5 people who are from the States in our ward. It's like completely the opposite of Sabinas. 

Me, Carolina, and Elder Cisneros at the temple! (We were able to go because I'm like 25 minutes from the temple. It was so awesome. She loved it and is totally excited to go on her mission!)


I'll for sure let you know about the package. Right now there aren't missionaries there so we'll have to see if they reopen that area on Tuesday. There are a bunch of closed areas but this change they're going to open five of them. 

What else...I ordered mattresses this week, pass a whole bunch of references (like 70), organized a whole bunch of stuff, ordered a ton of materials, helped pay the light bills for the missionaries houses, made book where the new missionaries can keep picutres of their converts, and just stuff like that. That's about what my job consists of. I like it a lot. Everyone is always calling me for materials or references. I guess they call those referrals in the states. Either way. 


ME engraving numbers into the new cell phones


That's honestly about all I have to tell! My district leader from the MTC is here as the new assistant to the president, too. He just got here yesterday so that's been fun.

Everything is great with me. Send me more pictures and everything and I want to go on Space Mountain.

YOU'RE THE BOMB :D

Much love,
Elder Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment