Hey Fam,
Thanks for writing! Sounds like things are going well at home.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH! I got the package from all of you with the drink coasters from Outback (which were totally hilarious btw) and all of that stuff (thanks for sending that) and saw the Christmas card from all of you. And Savannah is totally not a kid anymore! SO WEIRD! But happy birthday, I hope you have the best birthday ever and I miss you and I love you tons. YOU ROCKKKKKKKK :D
This week was pretty good. I actually have gotten kind of sick again, but I think it's just the flu. It's made it a little bit harder to do all the things we want to do, but either way we're still doing what we can. Hopefully it'll be gone soon.
Also, we started teaching classes this week to the members to help them be more prepared to share the gospel with people they meet, answer questions, find oportunities to share stuff, etc. And three people went. But either way, I think they're good. The three that went liked it so hopefully next week we will have more people.
We painted a house of some members and a non member!
I love you all tons. You're awesome. I miss you tons, too.
That's honestly all I have pretty much of things that have happened to me this week.
Talk to you soon,
Elder Wheeler
No comments:
Post a Comment