MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013


Hola.

Hey, how was San Diego? Good to hear that everyone's doing well! And the spider bite is like basically gone now. But it was totally weird. It beats the experience with the centipede from last year. 

Everything with me is going well. This week I passed a lot of references to areas. Some seem like they could progress and I hope so. It's nice knowing that what you do makes a difference somewhere. We've also been taking care of an Elder who had surgery. We took turns staying with him in the hospital and taking care of him here. So that's been an experience, too. 

It also looks like today and tomorrow I will have to do 5 baptisimal interviews. That'll keep me busy. We're just getting everything ready again for all the new missionaries. It looks like we should be receving 33, more or less, so there's a lot to do. 

I attached some pictures of what Elder Avery and I did this morning at 6:30. 





I'm also really grateful that everything worked out the way it did. Even if it wasn't always easy for any of us and even if I wasn't the best teenager, I'm really glad you guys are the bomb. It would be totally lame to have a not fun family. Also, all your support, letters, packages, and financial help has really helped me a lot. Don't think I could be here without your help. You have to tell Granny thank you a million times over for me. I feel like the future will be a lot better because of my time here and I've been really happy for the time I've had to help other people. I'm usually not down for getting to know new people and putting myself in situations like that or live with a lot of change, but it's been good for me. I'm very happy. 

You'll have to let me know how Ryan's homecoming is and tell him that I say hi and he should write me sometime! 

I feel like this month passed by ridiculously fast for me. 

Thanks for everything.
Love you tons,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment