Hey Fam!
How's everything going? Sounds like Ryan's homecoming was good.
Everything with me this weeks was really good. The baptismal interviews went well and they all seemed really happy and really sure about their decisions. It's kind of cool to see how the Lord works with all of those people in their lives, no matter how much crappy stuff has happened to them or whatever, they all have found what they know is true because God confirmed it to them. It's just cool to see that He really cares about all of them just as much as He cares about me.
The hospital is just like being in the States. It's because it's run by an American guy who used to be in my ward but he moved to open more hopistals in other parts of Central America. It's basically like being in hotel, honestly. The nicest hospital I've ever been in. I went there with Elder Cinseros when he broke his collar bone last year, too.
And anything that has to do with the mattresses is in our house. That's where all the new and leaving missionaries stay the night, when there's any type of leader's conference, etc. Basically we always have just extra people staying there.
Life is good with me. We have changes this next week so we've been super busy. But then again, we're always super busy. They're going to put sister missionaries in my area so we'll be two sets of missionaries in my ward, so that will be exciting, too. It's happening a lot more because of the increased number of missionaries and due to the fact that our mission is splitting in two months.
But other than that, everything is great. Elder Peterson (one of the Elder's from my district in the MTC) is one of the assistants and the other is going to be my companion form the MTC, Elder Mikkelsen. So it'll be cool being here in the office all together.
Thanks for everything you all do for me. I'm really excited to see you all soon on Mother's day. That's coming up. I'll give you more deets later. But the jist is I miss you all a lot and I'm just doing my best to make the mission a better place before I leave.
Thanks for everything.
Love you tons.
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment