MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013

Hey!

It was totally awesome being able to talk with you guys on Mother's Day. Even though we got the times messed up a little (sorry about that) and even though not everyone was there who wanted to be there, but it's totally cool. It was cool, so thanks for that. I TOTALLY MISS YOU GUYS.

Things here with me are going very well. Just the same stuff. Packing materials, opening areas, buying stuff online, passing references, and all of that. Today we actually went hiking with President Swapp and then had breakfast with him and Sister Swapp at IHOP. It was totally cool and fun. I'll see about getting some pictures in here. We just went as the office elders. (P.S. Today is Pday this week because of stuff we had to do here).

So this Tuesday it looks like Elder Holland will be coming to the mission and giving a talk. We're totally excited for that. It's going to be in Saltillo, where they'll be opening the new mission. I'll let you know how that goes, too! 

Definitely let me know how it goes with Taylor this week! That'll be exciting. I loved the pictures you sent me. 

I'm glad I have time to get everything ready for the new mission with the other secretaries as well as train two materials secretaries in the time I have. It'll be exciting. 

 Morning Hike with President



This week my companion and I also went to the airport to pick up a senior couple who are going to be working in the temple here in Monterrey, so that was cool, too. That's why there's really no list of the things I do here in the office, it's just whatever is needed at that time. I've been spending a lot of time getting together all the information on all the houses in the mission to pass it to the new mission and get it all up to date. Totally exciting, right? Either way, I like it. 

I'm doing good stuff and I feel happy about that.

Thanks for everything. 
You guys totally rock.

Much love,

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment