Hey! So I have like zero seconds to write, which stinks. I don´t really know how it always works out like this because literally writing this letter is the most important thing to me on P-day but I´ll work harder on that! But guess what? ON THE 24th WE CAN SKYPE!!!!! I have my account and am friends with you and UD so it will work perfectly! I´m thinking it will be at about 7 or 8pm my time on December 24th (Saturday) AND I´M SO EXCITED!!!!! So, look forward to that! Make sure Paula and Granny come over for that, too!
Carly, I have´t been able to send out any of my letters yet, but I have one here for you and it´s like 100 pages. I apologize! And I´m not allowed to email anyone but the family and a missionary in another country and I´ve been meaning to email Taylor! But I apologize for that. You´re the bomb!
So here´s a picture of me and Choncho or however you spell it! Funniest thing ever, I hope you enjoy it. This week has been awesome and we have seven investigators with baptisimal dates! I´m so stoked! The Lord is totally blessing us and guiding us. Thank you for all your support and prayers! Make sure Nick knows that he rules and it sounds like Ryan is doing ridiculously excellent in Argentina!
I miss you tons, family and I love you so much! This week I got really down on myself, just feeling really inadequate to be here and to serve the Lord and speak Spanish, but I read something that helped me a lot. It said The Lord can draw a straight line with even the most crooked of sticks. So Despite the fact that I´m far from perfect, the Lord can still use me here and work through me and now we have 7 baptisimal dates! They are all such awesome people, too. I wish I had more time to talk all about them!
We also went without power in our house for a good amount of time so it was a good thing that I had that battery in my alarm clock to wake me up! It´s getting cooler here, but it´s nothing on Rexburg. Really, life is so good here! I have zero complaints and am really trying to work hard, but enjoy the mission at the same time. Really enjoying the mission has helped me be a lot more happy all the time here.
Life is really good and I can´t wait to talk to you on Saturday! I´m also sending all my pictures this weekend and my letters, too! I will catch you up on everything then so ask me all the questions you want Saturday! I´m so excited!!
As for food, literally I would love to have just things american! There´s like no chips that have flavor, and...yeah the snacks are just really bland! So, you know what is good and what´s not! I am saving one package of Cars fruitsnacks. It´s special because it´s like the last American snack I have!
I hope you are loving the Christmas time and stuff! It´s a lot different here in Mexico and a lot less festive, so enjoy everything about it! I miss it for sure!
Everything is great with me and I know this is where I am supposed to be! I am so happy to be here serving the Lord and the people. Thank you for everything!
Much love,
Elder Wheeler


No comments:
Post a Comment