Family!
How´s it going? I just got a ton of letters from you and stuff today because right now I´m at the offices. That´s the only time we´ll get physical letters or Dear Elders is at the offices and I´m here to work on some stuff for my visa today. But things are going excellent with me! I´m really happy like all the time and it´s just been going excellent. Forgive my errors here because Spanish keyboards are like different and stuff. Anyway, yeah, it sucked not being able to write you all but I am here now! It should be every Monday. The mission president´s wife was talking about how she was mad that I hadn´t written either and got on my trainer about it.
Crap I have to leave. I will write again later today as soon as I possibly can so don´t worry
Love you so much,
Elder Wheeler
Hey!
Okay sorry,
So my life! Mexico is different as anything but I am loving it. As for pictures, I am thinking I´ll put them onto a cd and try to mail them through another Elder in the zone that does have mail service out there? Mail getting to the mission home is usually pretty reliable. Packages, too. Just make sure you seal it all crazy good and religious stickers on the boxes wouldn´t hurt either (to discourage people from breaking into it).
All of the Spanish speaking Elders say fetch like every second. It´s different and will definitely be an attribute I will choose not to adopt. They are all really cool, though, for the most part. I was in the store the other day and I heard songs from Just Dance playing and it made me want to play so bad! When I get back, we are all playing so deal with that. Maybe there will be something better out or whatever but train up family because I´ll school you.
We ate at Litte Ceasers a few days ago and that´s about as American as my life gets. Nothing is really the same. Even the pizza and Pan Loco tasted different. Still good, but you know. Totally reminded me or Carly and Nick, though. Nick because I know he´s eating that all the time in the mission and Carly because we´d get it all the time at BYU and watch movies. I also heard What Is Love in a zapateria and that made me laugh, too. What´s the status on J-Vo?
Oh, you´ll appreciate this Aunt Stephy, I put on my jacket the other day pushed a roach out through my sleeve. Freaking disgusting. But this is my life. Really, things aren´t as bad as they may sound. Maybe they are and I´m just in this missionary mindset, but I am loving it.
As for the mission, I had my first baptism yesterday! Her name is Angelica Nunez and she is 9 years old. We baptized the two daughters that are old enough and the mom wants to get baptized with her husband who is still doubting the church. So we´re giving him time to find this stuff out for himself. They are such and awesome family, though. It was excellent. Hopefully I´ll get to send some pictures soon.
In the markets in the streets, I´m like the tallest person there which is weird because I´m not even that tall, but it´s kind of funny. All the stuff there is real cheap, but I´ll buy lots of souviners at the end of my mission to bring back to show all of you! I´d mail stuff but we all know how that is. The báptism was so awesome, though. The two daughters were so happy and you could see the change in them. The parents, too. It won´t be long before they´re baptized.
We´re just working hard to bring this joy to everyone we can! I know it´s the truth and this is the path to follow Jesus Christ. I love you all and love where I am. I miss you like crazy, that´s for sure, but I´ll see you real soon.
Tell Taylor I am dying to room with him again after our missions. I got a letter from Carly and Elizabeth, but I can´t mail them...So yeah. Tell them that they are the best. Paula and Granny, too. I´ll see about sending you an email to send to them, but literally I have no time to do it. So just let them all know that I LOVED the letters from them. And from you, too Aunt Steph. I have like thirty. I love the letters from the other missionaries and stuff. You are seriously the greatest. Let UD know I got his letter too and that he is the best and I love him so much. Austen, Savy, Dylan, and Reese, I love all three of you SO much. Be awesome. Always.
Let Ryan know that I met Elder Beamount today and he asked if I knew him because we act similar and the way we talk. That made me laugh.
I love you so much and I´m working hard! I wish I had more time to write, but I am grateful for the time I´m given. I pray for you, family, every time I pray. Thank you for everything. I can´t remember all of your questions, so I apologize! I hope this will suffice. Also, I don´t have email addresses for anyone because what I´ll do is send an email to you Aunt Steph to send to others. That´s the only way I can really communicate with anyone else and that´s what everyone else does so as of now I haven´t responded to anyone yet, but if Carly and Elizabeth could email me their addresses or email you or something that´d be awesome. Taylor too. Ahh, too many people but for now, just them. I´ll work through the list, but this is the most important one.
I love you so, so much, family and don´t ever doubt it. I think about you all everyday and can´t wait to see you again!
Much Love,
Elder Wheeler
Roaches!!! We would catch them in Hong Kong and toss them into a hot wok of oil and they'd POP so loud... mission memories, gotta love'em!
ReplyDelete