MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 10, 2012

September 12, 2012


Family!

Glad to hear things are awesome with all of you! Things here with me are going all well, too. I have good news! I am no longer sick. So no worries about that, really! Everything is great. They gave me some pills and now I´m all good. This week was a pretty good week. We talked with a lot, a lot of people, and nobody really wanted to listen. So that was a bummer, but not a problem. Something normal. The thing is, if some missionaries from off the street tried to talk with me before the mission of another religion, I´d never listen to them. So I can´t blame people. But, I do know there are people here that we are going to help. We are going to work through members and less actives as much as week can this week so I really think things will go better.



Band news is, Rosalinda and Natalia did not go to church. Again. But we will work with them this week and we´ve been working with the ward as well to get them some friends. Should be good. Also we found a guy named Humberto who we are trying to get him married this week and see if we can get him baptized Sunday. I´ll fill you in. He´s a good guy. That´s about everything work-wise.

As for other things, we hiked that big huge mountain in the backgound of my blog. You know how I like climbing things, so we did that today. Attatched pictures. It was fun, but places that haven´t seen sun in a long time, like my neck, legs, and higher on my arms are now sunburned. Go figure. It was a good time, though. Took a while, but it wasn´t as bad as the Grand Canyon hike...




Nothing else really happened this week. But I´ll answer your questions.

Did you start teaching English classes?
This week we start! I´m totally excited because they´ll be totally hilarious. Just imagine no one being able to speak really good English in one room trying to speak English. We´ve been working with a lady and she´s got lesson plans and everything ready. It will be great.

As for the scabbies, I just don´t think they ever fully went away. But now I think I´m all good. I took necessary steps and everything is good.

That´s about all I have for this week. Thanks for all you do, fam! You rock.

Much love,
Elder Wheeler


No comments:

Post a Comment