MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012


September 3, 2012


Heya!

Driving at 5am for a package??! You guys are awesome. It doesn´t work just sending it through DHL? Well, I´m sure you´ve looked into all the options. But yeah, that rocks. THANK YOU.

So, not a whole lot of interesting stuff this week, but it was a good week. We´ve really been struggling on finding new people so my companion and I have been coming up with different ways of finding people because knocking doors isn´t working out too well. So, this week we´re having a movie night in the ward and everyone is going to bring non-members on Friday night, we´re going to start teaching English classes, and we have an activty this Saturday where the ward is going to knock doors and give out pamphlets with us again. Hopefully with all of that and knocking more doors this week in addition will yeild some results. We did have two people in church last Sunday, Juani and Manuel. They seem pretty good, but they had to leave right after sacrament so this week we´ll be seeing them a lot, I think. We´ve still got Rosalinda pending because she went out of town again, but no worries. Life is good.



On the other hand...I know you, Aunt Steph, and Carly will die from this, but I have scabbies AGAIN. So I have to wash my sheets and not sleep in my bed for three days so they all die and who knows what else. FLUFF SCABBIES. So I´ve been sleeping on the couch (Which I´m really glad we have that. Most houses do not have couches) and I attatched a picture that I´m sure you´ll enjoy. So, yeah. Also, I´ve been feeling a lot better this week! Haven´t thrown up once and that´s the first time in a month! So no worries there. 



Everything is great on my end. My companion and I get along really well, so we just have fun everyday trying to see who wants to listen to us. We´ll have more success here soon. 



Anyway, that´s about all I´ve got for this week. I have definitely been learning that sometimes when you do just about all you can, you don´t always get what you think you should. Sometimes the Lord tries our patience to see if we´re faithful and that may be what´s happening here with us lately, so we are changing a few things up and seeing what more we can do on our part. 

The church is true.

Thanks for all you do, family! Hope your three day weekend rocked because the holiday doesn´t exist in this country.

Much love,
Elder Wheeler


No comments:

Post a Comment