(I just went to my e-mail and found this. My heart is so full of LOVE for Jordan. He has been through so much in his life and CHOOSES each day to be positive and happy. He loves unconditionally. He is PURE JOY!! He is a HUGE blessing in our family and I'm so grateful we are a FOREVER family!!)
Dear Sister Lundell,
My name is Israel Guajardo and I live in the Colinas Ward, where your son is serving his mission, I am the high priest group leader. I ask your son for your email address to let you know the following:
· Elder Wheeler is an excellent young man dedicated to the work, very spiritual, he speaks with power and takes so seriously his work.
· Elder Wheeler is so kind and cares sincerely for our people, you can see his love for each of the people he serves.
· Elder Wheeler is very dedicated to his companion and he is a good teacher.
· Elder Wheeler is a great missionary, without any doubts.
You should be very proud of him, he is working very hard every day of his mission, he is a great example to others and we love him. This is just a quick email to let you know that your son is doing great and that we are taking good care of him, my family really loves him.
I hope this email expresses what we really feel, our love and gratitude for your son who is serving faithfully among us.
Sincerely
Israel Guajardo
No comments:
Post a Comment