MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012


Hey Fam!

Sounds like a pretty normal week! Totally hilarious about the rental car. UD + poor service = Hilarious times.

Things with me are awesome! I DID get the package! Today actually. It was totally awesome! Thank you so much for all the stuff. It flippin´ rocks. I have some pictures attatched for you. And I´m resending the mustache ones.

Happy Hump Day Package!!




As for singing ´´Another One Rides the Bus,´´ I was totally singing it! Busses here are crazy. I´m not even going to go into it. And my companion is progressing awesome! He is a totally hilarious guy and he´s learning a lot. His Spanish has totally gotten better and I´m pretty sure I´m halfway through my time with him now. It´s been awesome. We just laugh about how ridiculous this country is.

And things this week went pretty well. We had two people in church named Amalia and Mario, who are an old couple who say they want to be prepared for what lies ahead after this life. They are totally awesome and they liked church a lot. They say that they still need to pray about being baptized so soon, but they know they need to. I´ll keep you updated on how they progress.

Also, with the new plan for the mission, we are going to see results really soon, I think. We have lots of Family Home Evenings planned with people that are going to invite their friends and everything, so I think it should go really well. I´m excited. We had an awesome Stake activity seen below.



I feel like that´s all the news I have on my end. Reese´s email was the bomb. Good news that she still remembers me! :D Austen, YOU ROCK. Dyl, you´re totally a soccer star. Sav, miss you tons!

I think that´s all I have for this week. Mexico is crazy. Thanks for being the bomb, family. Love and miss you guys. 

AUSTEN: HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Much love,
Elder Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment