MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 19, 2013

Ju;y 19, 2013

Heya,

What UD is doing sounds pretty cool. Sounds like everyone else is having a pretty normal Summer. I'm excited about having a little bit of Summer Vacations, by the way. It's been a while since I've experienced that. 

As for the stolen stuff, the camera is only to see who is at the door. It's pretty low class and doesn't record anything. So whatevs. 

This week has been SUPER LAME because we're taking care of two Elders that are injured. So they're here ALL DAY EVERYDAY. It's basically like babysitting all day. And the AP's and President and his family all went to visit the whole mission this week, so they've been gone. So it was me and McCoy babysitting three very large babies all week. Without being paid. And it looks like they're going to stay here until I finish, so I'll be looking for excuses to avoid interacting with people for that time. 

There's really not much more to tell. I think that's basically me this week. Not really eventful. 

Today I will do my last baptism, most likely. It's a kid who we ate with once that the other missionaries were teaching and he wants me to baptize him because I look like some Elder he used to know. I feel honored.

Talk to you latahhhh,


Jord

No comments:

Post a Comment