July 6, 2013
Hey fam,
How's California? I got that video of Reese, which was totally the bomb, by the way.
The new President and his family.
Things with me are going well. Remember when I sent that email like a month ago that I'd never been so busy in my whole life as I was then? Well, I think I'm more busy now. It's been good, though. Basically my weeks has consisted of planning tons of stuff, buying all the stuff we need for the office (hopefully I won't be condemed for how much money I've spent), getting all the food ready for a Leadserhsip Conference we had, working out President and his family's health care, setting up their credit cards, trianing the new financial secretary, today I start training my remplacement (which is Elder McCoy, the Elder I trained :D ), translating for the new President, doing all my normal stuff like references and materials, and thing like that. I take less breaks these days when I work because of how much there is to do but it's good, though. It keeps me occupied and hopefully it's stuff that will help this mission work smoothly in the end. Plus I'll have Elder McCoy's help, so that will be good.
One of my many receipts.
I do miss the Swapp's, though. I called them both several times this week for help with stuff that I had no idea how to do.
Basically I'm pretty sure that's all that's new with me.
Send me pictures from Cali!
Heart you,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment