Hey, thanks for the pics. I am looking forward to going to the lake again :D
I'm glad the vacations were fun, though. Things are are going fine. Just making sure Elder McCoy and Elder Diarte know all the stuff they need to know beofore I leave. Yesterday I put thousands of cards, pamphlets, Book of Mormons, New Testaments, DVD's and who knows what else in people's mailboxes (not a lot of people have mailboxes and all their bills and stuff just get thrown on the sidewalk in front of their house or through their fence, but the ones who did got alot of church stuff). Like literally so much stuff. And only like one person let us in yesterday and we made tons of visits. But oh well.
Basically I just go with the Assistants everyday because their area is closer. Plus they're funny.
Oh and thanks for the birthday package and wishes. I knew it was totally going to be full of dollar store stuff and it rocked. So thanks for that. I have some pictures that McCoy took for me that I'll send you. It turned out well. Some of the office people got a cake and we used the candles you sent. It was pretty low key; you know, the type of birthdays I like.
The office today.
Me and THE FLAG.
That's really been about it for this week. Visited some people, working in the office. The usual.
I would say you might have to start asking me questions if you really want to hear stuff about what goes on here (because I can't think of anything really interesting) but that would go for one more email. So nevermind.
But I'm excited to see you guys soon :D
Thanks for everything,
Jord
A newsletter from last week

No comments:
Post a Comment