MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 10, 2011 Part 2

I just had some stuff I messed up a bit on. I leave here in 14 days, not 19...
Oh and I got that package today! It was totally the best. Everyone in my district was like playing with all of the sweet dollar store stuff! I walked out with my tattoo arm and mustache on. It was excellent. I AM SO EXCITED TO GET TO MEXICO. For real!
Anyway, I think that's all I needed to remedy. I didn't get to write everyone today so I apologize for that. Tell Kate I'm looking for the 1 letter I want from her in these two years!
I'm glad everything is going well! I love you tons and tons. Have fun on vacation. I'll have fun in Provo. I'm always learning so much and making the most of every second because this is the Lord's time, not mine. I signed up to give it to Him and I'll do nothing short of that.

Oh, side note but important to me but maybe not include this in the blog, but I went to the temple with nothing really in mind. I just asked for blessings on my family and friends. I was praying in the Celestial room and I just asked the Lord if there was anything He wanted me to know right then and I was completely overcome with this feeling of love. I started to cry and I knew that God loved me. I also know that He told me everything with my parents will work out. It was like almost too much to handle. I just stood there praying and crying and it was just really incredible. I just thought I would share that with you.

I love you all so, so much. Talk to you real soon!

Mucho amor,
Elder Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment