Heya!
Glad to hear things are going awesome at home. This week was pretty good! My companion and I have started chasing dogs in the street because they freak out and run away and it´s the funniest thing. So we do that on the way to appointments evrery now and again. Also, members were all asking me for computer help this week, so we went to a couple houses to help people with computer problems (which is weird because in my last area nobody had computers...) but it was cool because we did something different. Counts as service, I say. Our English classes are going awesome. We always have like 20 people there and new people are coming. We made invitations to them and everything. I attatched them so you can see. We always make cool invitations to all the events and everything and it´s fun because you know I like doing stuff like that.
So anyway, that´s what´s new for this week. We had five people in church this Sunday, but none of them are married. They´re all old investigators of mine from this area, and none of them wanted to get married before. I´d say ''Do you want to get married to your husband?''
They´d say, ''I´m not sure because I don´t know if I love him.''
I´d say, ''You´re living together and have three kids. And you don´t know if you love him?''
So we´ll see if they changed their minds.
Things are going good here, though. My companion is learning a ton. We get along great. Israel Guajardo told me he was going to email you this week. He´s an awesome guy. He´s totally hilarious and grew up in Rexburg, Idaho.
Hope Granny feels better! That totally blows. And for Austen´s birthday, that sounds totally awesome! I bet he loved it. That´s so crazy how big everyone is getting. And as for the holidays, it totally makes me miss being home way more than usual! But that´s true, this will be the last one. So no worries.
Thanks for all you guys do for me. You totally rock. Keep being awesome and miss you tons.
Much love,
Elder Wheeler


No comments:
Post a Comment