MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 18, 2012

October 18, 2012


Hey family!

You're awesome! That's crazy about the medical stuff, Aunt Steph. I've been praying tons for you. I sure hope it all goes well. It is really good that they caught it early. Either way, let me know what goes on there! Miss you and love you tons.

As for Sunday, sounds like it was a good day! Austen: You're totally awesome! I remember when I blessed the sacrament the first time in our ward. I was totally nervous. And I didn't like hearing my voice on the microphone. But that's awesome. And Savy, sounds like your talk was great! I also don't like giving talks because (you guessed it) I get nervous too and I don't like eharing my voice on the microphone, but I'm glad it went well. Love you tons.

And for everything else, I'm glad things are going well! Everything with me is going good. We've been working a lot with the members and we have tons of activities planned for the upcoming months like a dodgeball game, a talent night (which always reminds me of when Austen, Savy, and Dylan sang Willie Nelson), and all kinds of stuff. We're making invitations, bullitens, and tons of stuff. Now that we're working differently, it's given me a lot of oppourtunities to do things that I like such as making invitations on the computer or announcements and all of that. Designing stuff, you know.

That's pretty much it for me this week. Things are going well. I am content. This ward is great. The weather is getting cooler. Less bugs, no rodents. Life is good.

Love and miss you tons. Thanks for being awesome. Pray everyday.

Much love,
Elder Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment