MONTERREY MEXICO WEST MISSION
AUGUST 2011-AUGUST 2013





"WHAT YOU GET IN THE HEREAFTER DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE AFTER HERE"

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012


Heya!

Sounds like things are totally fun with you guys. Austen, no worries about the driving test. If it makes you feel any better, I never even took mine. I just showed up and they handed me my license, remember Aunt Steph? That totally ruled. As for the lyrics you sent me, they totally rule!



So this week has been a trip. You´re going to love my stories, Aunt Steph. First of all, we had some awesome lessons this week where the Spirit was totally there, and no one came to church. So that was a bummer, but the ward is awesome and are really started to help us find more people and work. 

This week we saw a drunk guy who was riding a bike totally eat it. Like so bad. It was funny and not funny at the same time. He was SO drunk and just flys right off his bike and faceplants it into the street. It was gross, but I´m pretty sure he had it coming.

Also, this morning I get up. Normal schedule. I have my flip flops and my slippers right there by my bed and I sit up and say my prayer, then slip my slippers on (the ones you sent me) and go to the bathroom. I come back and I see A FREAKING HUGE CENTIPEDE ON MY FLIP FLOPS. I totally yelled and jumped onto my comps bed, who was still asleep and had no idea what was going on. I went and got a stick to to smash its head (because we literally have nothing else), and I wasn´t sure if it was already dead or not. It like twitched every once and a while. So I get the stick, and I smash its head. NO, IT WAS FREAKING SLEEPING RIGHT THERE! It started to squirm everywhere and try and get away, so I just kept smashing the little piece of crap´s head. We got it into a bucket and it wasn´t physically capable of escapinng there. Then we gave it to an hermano who was going to burn it. But, IT WAS SO DISGUSTING. I was totally like you, Aunt Steph. ¨I´m not staying here! I´m totally going back to the states! That´s not right!¨ And on and on. I totally yelled what the shell.




So anyway, those are some of my stories. Oh yeah, all the leaders in the ward had a meeting about the new mission plan so there was no one to teach the institute class for mission preperation. So we were like ¨We´ll totally teach it¨ and it was so awesome. I honestly loved it. There were only three people that went, but it was a great class and I really hope the all leave on missions. Two are in the process of their papers, Cesy and Marisol. They are such awesome people. 



So anyway, it ruled.

Carly: It´s your birthday. In honor of that, I´ll quote something from the office:
¨Tell them what we saw today, Jim.¨
¨Today we saw a dog devouring the bones of a rotisserie chicken.¨
¨Nature.¨
I´m glad you were born.


And that´s about it with me. It was an eventful week. Life is good. I think this will be my last change in my area. I have truly come to love the ward I´m in, which doesn´t happen too often. Like, usually I want to do all I can t help them and everything, but because of some of the families here, I can actually say that I love this ward. I´ll be sad to go.

Life is good.
Thanks for being the best family ever. My family is better than everyone else´s family.

Much love,
Elder Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment